Submissions

Submissions will be collected from July 10 - August 11, 2017 with artist notification August 25, 2017.

Requirements:

Submit between one and three pieces. Two dimensional work only. Maximum 36" in either dimension.

Work must be wired and ready for hanging. Work that does not have a wire will be disqualified. D-rings with no wire will be disqualified. The installation crew cannot add wire to your work. No special installation requirements unless agreed upon beforehand by Second Ave Arts.

A label must be well-affixed to the back of the work with the following info:
-Artist name
-Title
-Medium
-Dimensions
-Price
-Return address and postage IF you want your work returned by mail

If you are mailing your work and want it mailed back:
-Box & packing material must be easily reusable.
-Return address must be included on box and on back of artwork.
-Return postage must be included.

Pricing:
Because the intention of this show is to foster new collectors in the area, we ask artists to price their work at a discounted price 10% to 20% reduced. This acts as a tool to encourage collectors and first time buyers to build their collections. After the discount, artist receives 60% with the other 40% going to production and continuation of the exhibit and Arts Education at Artprize.

Image files:
-One image per piece
-File format: JPEG
-Maximum file size: 5MB
-Maximum pixel dimension: 1600 pixels on largest side
-Include artist name and title of work in file name. Only alphanumeric characters, underscores, and dashes are allowed. No spaces. If the file name includes other symbols, the file will not be uploaded. Example: artistname_title-1.jpg







Work #1

Please fill in requested fields for title, medium, etc.





Image:

Work #2

Please fill in requested fields for title, medium, etc.





Image:

Work #3

Please fill in requested fields for title, medium, etc.





Image:

Images upload after pressing submit and may take some time. A confirmation page will display after upload completion. If you don't see a confirmation page please double check that file requirements are met and retry the form submission. If you're still having trouble or have any questions please contact us at: ellen@secondavearts.com